Summer of Love Suede Pocketbook
You were just 19, the first time you left the city. Riding north into the Catskills with a guy your sister introduced you to the weekend before. The sun warmed your face as you leaned back into the bedroll and tent strapped on the sissy bar and felt the rumble of the bike and watched the scenery rush by. All you had was $20 and a change of clothes stuffed into your pocketbook. It was all you needed for the weekend, and all you really needed for life.
Made from genuine black suede leather
- Long strap to throw over shoulder
- Flap closes with single button snap
- Black leather peace sign sewn onto front flap
- Black leather weave down sides
- Leather crossed pattern along flap bottom edge
- Zippered closure
- 12" x 6" x 11"