Montana West Sugar Skull Cross Body Messenger Bag
Ancient cultures believe the gates of heaven are opened at midnight on October 31, and the spirits of all deceased children are allowed to reunite with their families for 24 hours. On November 2, the spirits of the adults come down to enjoy the festivities that are prepared for them...and this bag signifies that we never really lose the ones we love.
- Embroidered Sugar Skull On Patchwork Leatherette Décor
- Trim Alligator Pattern Patchwork Leatherette Décor
- Front Zipper Closure Pocket
- Front Trim Embroidered Floral Décor
- Rhinestones, Studs And Pyramid Studs Décor
- Top Zipper Closure
- Rear Open Cell Phone Pocket
- Rear Zipper Conceal Carry Handgun Pocket
- Interior Zipper Pocket And Two Accessory Pockets
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
10.00"(L) X 2.00"(W) X 10.50"(H)
may take 24-48 hours processing before shipment
Share this Product
I bought it for my daughter in law as a Christmas gift. It will be perfect.