Calamity Jane El Dorado Tapa Band
- Handcrafted in the USA, since 1972. We hand select the finest leather and sew each one at a time. That's how we can offer our 100% lifetime guarantee, this hat is built to last!
- Ultra-comfortable to wear with included padded removable, washable, and replaceable sweat liner which will wick away sweat like a pro.
- Aztec pattern laser engraved and airbrushed has a classic style, this hat is complete with a real feather.
- Top-grain Leather is weatherproofed for durability. Water will roll right off it.
- Unisex Hat- 2" Brim 4-1/2"Crown Made to fit any head size 6 7/8 through 8 1/8", fits round and oval heads
Retro-futuristic vibes overflow from the Tapa leather top hatband. Featuring a techno Aztec/southwestern laser engraved design and stunning sunburst airbrushing, this style is guaranteed to turn some heads.
Proudly handmade in America. Our leather is American raised and tanned and manufactured by hand in a 17,000 square foot facility in Watsonville, California. Carefully designed and constructed and provide superior quality in materials and workmanship.
Free Shipping in the USA.
How to Have a Perfect Fitting Hat First, determine the size that’s right for you. Measure the circumference of your head halfway up your forehead and one finger’s width above your ears. Pull the tape to about the tightness you would like to wear a hat. You can use a string and then measure it with a ruler if you don't have a tape. Take this measurement at least three times until you get a consistent measurement. Pro Tip: Get a friend's help! It makes it easier. Be sure not to pull the tape or string too tight. This is the most common error people make when figuring out their hat size. A properly fitting hat feels snug and secure, not tight or pinching. Keep in mind; the Perfect Fit System allows you to reduce the size of your hat if it’s a bit big. Once you have a reliable measurement, see our chart below to determine your hat size. If you’re right on the line between sizes, go with the larger size. The Perfect Fit System will let you reduce the hat ½ or even a FULL size smaller.