24 year old Daniela Liverani was involved in a minor motorcycle wreck and had been having minor nosebleeds for a couple of weeks. No problem she thought, it will correct itself in due course.
All well and good until the Edinborough Scotland native was taking a shower and felt something wiggling in her nostril and discovered a 3 inch leech had been living in her nostril!
She went to the hospital where doctors used forceps and removed the parasite which she nicknamed "Mr Curly"
She believes she picked up the leech while backpacking in Vietnam or Cambodia.
We can't help but think this will be how the zombie apocalypse will start.
Products for the Biker Nation