Mid-American Freedom Rally Death Attributed to Carbon Monoxide Poisoni | The Biker Nation ...
Cart 0 Wishlist (0)

Mid-American Freedom Rally Death Attributed to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

BIKER carbon monoxide CO death generator heater motorcycle motorcycles rally touring

Authorities have ruled that a Missouri couple who died in their camper trailer at the Mid-American Freedom Rally in Buckhorn MO this past Memorial Day was the result of carbon monoxide poisoning.  Authorities say exhaust fumes from a portable generator being used to power the trailer was placed close to the vehicle. The investigators said exhaust from the generator probably filtered back into the sleeping compartment of the camper killing the couple, and have ruled out foul play.  The bodies of Mary J. Wevers, 58, and Frank J. Wevers III, 66, were found May 27 in a motorcycle-camper style utility trailer at the Pulaski County Shrine Club near Buckhorn, according to the highway patrol.

 PRODUCTS FOR THE BIKER NATION

 

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/missouri-couple-attending-motorcycle-rally-died-of-carbon-monoxide-authorities/article_706c6823-6ce8-5b49-acde-279ebc61a00b.html 

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/relatedblogs.liquid

Older Post Newer Post


Leave a comment